Camp Canceled

Dear GAK Campers,
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret to inform you that  the 2021 GAK International Soccer Camp has been cancelled, due to the Federal Republic of Germany not allowing it’s citizens to travel to the United States due to COVID-19 restrictions. This is the second summer in a row that we have had to cancel our camp because of trainers not being able to travel from Germany because of COVID-19 restrictions. Schächter Sports GmbH of Germany, our partners in Germany offering the training, also apologize for this situation and are committed to bringing back the camps in 2022
 
Our intention for this camp has always been to provide the best training possible for our participants. There is a considerable cost to the GAK to bring trainers of this caliber to the USA to train our players. Unlike most soccer camps in our area run by “for profit” soccer organizations and self proclaimed soccer academies, 99% of the registration money goes towards paying for the trainers fees, travel and lodging expenses. The other 1% of our costs are for insurance and camper t shirts. With this said, each camper will be receiving a full refund by the end of July. We will also be offering an additional discount next year for all registered campers that registered this year as a thank you for registering with us.
 
The GAK is committed to providing the best quality soccer training and instruction. By bringing in experienced UEFA “A” licensed trainers from Europe, we intend to offer a different experience than what’s currently available in our area. We fully intend to offer our camps again next summer. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to our camps again next summer.
 
 

Best Regards and Thank You for your support!